Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Monday, October 25, 2004
Man Utd Revenge
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We kicked your a$$ Arsenal !!! Bid farewell to your 49 unbeaten run in the Premiership. Woohoo~ This feeling of watching the ball hitting the back of the net of Arsenal was overwhelming, no other words could possibly describe it. Our beloved Manchester United has regained its reputation over Arsenal :) Though we're still 8 points behind Arsenal, beating the gunners is already more than enough to me man.

I dun give a damn whether the referee was bias or whatsoever, I think it’s like this in almost every matches of watever league there is, coz the referee is not controlled by a computer, so biasness would definitely creeps in somehow. There’s no 100% fair and clean match in this world. Awarding Arsenal with free kicks instead of lashing out the yellow cards at Man Utd was already sufficient. What’s the point of giving Man Utd players yellow cards when Arsenal would still get free kicks. (Hahaha…I’m also bias huh..heheh, nolar...I said this juz to kacau linkinparkster, no offence.Well, if you foul ppl, of coz u deserve to be penalised ) If you can score by free-kicks, do it…If not that’s your own business, you have got juz urself to blame. The giant had fallen. Kekekeke….soli lar dudes~ The best man wins!

By the way, V.Nistelrooy has changed side for his typical left side of penalty kick, hehehe. Sorry lar Lehmann, bad guess!!

Post a Comment